Just upgraded to nougat and now having issues with Textra

golfergirl13

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I am with Verizon and just upgraded to the nougat last night. I use Textra and when sending a picture, it says "failed MMS". I have never had an issue until now.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Textra and still same issue.

Any suggestions.

tennislvr8

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I posted and then found a solution for this just last night. Change mms behavior from legacy to system and that should fix it.

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I am with Verizon and just upgraded to the nougat last night. I use Textra and when sending a picture, it says "failed MMS". I have never had an issue until now.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Textra and still same issue.

Any suggestions.

I'm not having Textra issues. I. Am having issues downloading and installing themes I bought from Samsung. Just won't install.

trsbbs

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
I'm not having Textra issues. I. Am having issues downloading and installing themes I bought from Samsung. Just won't install.

Mine install but not all of it. Says parts of the theme are not compatible.
I paid for these. What gives Sammy?

Est_XCIV

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site
My issue with Textra is that I can see all the messages I received, but can't see any messages I have sent. Same goes for other texting apps. Any suggestions?

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
I still can't receive mms after changing to system. I also tried Google messages and get the same mms error. I can only get verizon mms+ to work and the stock app.

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Just figured out my problem.

Package disabler pro was apparently disabling too many thing. It was also causing the time on my phone to be off by an hour. I reenabled a bunch of things and its working again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835