My phone is amazing now

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
What is the main difference between Google now and Google assistant? I've had Google assistant for a few days now and yet to use it.

Yea, I'm not sure what I'd use it for over my regular google search features. I hae GA on my Google Home which is handy, but I'm not sure how much use I'll get out of the increased functionality on my phone

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Yea, I'm not sure what I'd use it for over my regular google search features. I hae GA on my Google Home which is handy, but I'm not sure how much use I'll get out of the increased functionality on my phone

I did realize last night that I could use the GA on my phone to control my GH functions. I was lying in bed and told my phone "Turn on the fan." which I have my GH programmed to turn on my Nest fant for 45min and it worked. So it's handy that you can cross cover that stuff if you aren't near your GH and since Google hasn't come out with the Amazon Dot equivalent yet.

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Between Nougat and assistant it's awesome!!!! Happy dance.

Thats great to hear mysamsungs7e :D Going to be a little awkward when you eventually get the Galaxy S8 or S9. Your username might have to change haha. Im so eager to get Nougat for my device. Ive heard so many good stories from people who have upgrade and it seems like its well worth the upgrade from Marshmellow :)

crystinonfire

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Thats great to hear mysamsungs7e :D Going to be a little awkward when you eventually get the Galaxy S8 or S9. Your username might have to change haha. Im so eager to get Nougat for my device. Ive heard so many good stories from people who have upgrade and it seems like its well worth the upgrade from Marshmellow :)

Just make sure you do a FDR if you have any battery life issues off the bat.

mysamsungs7e

Dec 2, 2016
Visit site

No kidding...Well I still owe on this baby so might not upgrade for awhile.