What Launcher is Everyone Using With Nougat?

yaggs

May 18, 2016
Visit site
Arrow from Microsoft is pretty good too... love some of the unique things it does with recent photos, calls, etc...

mysamsungs7e

Dec 2, 2016
Visit site
Arrow from Microsoft is pretty good too... love some of the unique things it does with recent photos, calls, etc...

I like to try various ones but check this out...I'm a very graphic artsy type person so you can see why I like this

Attachments

• 1482.jpg
    1482.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 85

yaggs

May 18, 2016
Visit site
I'm actually writing one myself... looks and works a lot like WP and uses notification data for live tiles... it's in Alpha testing right now... but it is making it a little easier to deal with the move to Android. It's called RevoLauncher.

mysamsungs7e

Dec 2, 2016
Visit site
I'm actually writing one myself... looks and works a lot like WP and uses notification data for live tiles... it's in Alpha testing right now... but it is making it a little easier to deal with the move to Android. It's called RevoLauncher.

Wow that's awesome. Hope to check it out.

yaggs

May 18, 2016
Visit site
You can join the alpha... not quite sure how to link to it but there is a post in the beta forum (should be able to just search for Revo Launcher and track it down that way) with a link to the site to sign up for the ALPHA.

mededitor

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Nova Prime. Phone updated to Nougat and my phone looks virtually the same as it did before the update. I had it set up exactly as I liked it and that hasn't changed. Happy camper here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance