Some time am using this phone like covering its speaker means holding this phone hands on speaker or fix on such mobile stand vertically which touching speaker inshort no space towards speaker can harmful for its speaker?
    Attached Thumbnails S7 edge Speaker?-9004.jpg  
    03-14-2017 12:54 PM
    The speaker itself is recessed in a bit. So unless you have something going through the case holes and into the speaker, the only thing to worry about is having muffled sound.
    03-14-2017 01:06 PM
    I cover it all the time with my thumb to purposely control the volume.
    03-14-2017 01:45 PM
    The speaker itself is recessed in a bit. So unless you have something going through the case holes and into the speaker, the only thing to worry about is having muffled sound.
    Sorry Can you explain this
    03-14-2017 01:49 PM
    The speaker holes on the bottom of the phone are built into the case.
    The actual speaker is just behind the case.
    Covering the hole with your finger won't actually touch the speaker itself. So, unless you are sticking paper clips, staples, small nails and such through those holes, then you dont have to worry about damaging the speaker.
    03-14-2017 02:25 PM
    The speaker holes on the bottom of the phone are built into the case.
    The actual speaker is just behind the case.
    Covering the hole with your finger won't actually touch the speaker itself. So, unless you are sticking paper clips, staples, small nails and such through those holes, then you dont have to worry about damaging the speaker.
    Thanks Dear 😊
    But i mean giving no space or medium to speaker can harmful for speaker because after this speaker will have close tight area?
    03-14-2017 02:31 PM
    As a general speaker rule of thumb, that would be correct.
    It's usually the bass or bass driver coil on a speaker that can be damaged with no room to move.
    But, these phones don't exactly have the high quality speakers that radios do. So the likelihood of damaging the G7 speaker is unlikely.
    I've seen cheap, cheap cases that completely block the speaker, that have been on the phone consistently for 6+ months, and the speaker still sounds fine with the case removed.

But, if you're using the speaker phone, or something like video calling, and you cover the speaker, it shouldn't harm it.
    03-14-2017 02:43 PM
    But, they do make cases that have a vertical stand built into the back of the case, which holds the phone at about 65%-80% vertical.

Amazon is a great place to look, because even if you don't buy one through Amazon, you can read customer reviews on that particular model.
    03-14-2017 02:46 PM