I just noticed my quick connect is gone from this last update. Just gone poof! Ha help
    03-14-2017 08:31 PM
    The quick connect now only appears on the bottom of the Notification bar, but it only shows up now when a device is connected, nearby ready to connect, or if it has some important information to show.

Once you connect something via Bluetooth, it should appear on the bottom of the Notification bar. Open to Bluetooth settings and connect to whatever it is you wanted to use (Smart watch, headphones, soundbar).

Connected

Disconnected

Reconnected again
    John the Baptized likes this.
    03-14-2017 08:45 PM
    My Huawei watch doesn't trigger it to show, but I know it is connected as I get notifications all the time.

My car and my headphones though trigger the quick connect. All is good.
    03-14-2017 09:27 PM
    Cool!
    03-14-2017 09:30 PM
    Thank you Hey I Tried!!!

In my case I had to connect my Galaxy S7 to another, different, Bluetooth device (wireless headphones) for the phone to re-display and prompt the Samsung Connect Notification Bar. By doing this it allowed me to enable the Samsung Quick Connect toggle from the Notification Shade Bar on my S7 as it would no longer give the prompt using my Bluetooth speakers, which I was using when I disabled this feature in the first place.

Note: I don't believe you have to actually connect your phone to another Bluetooth device, although I did in my case, you just have to "show" your phone a nearby Bluetooth device that it may connect to, which will once again show the Samsung Quick Connect Shade Bar in the Notification Area, and once the field populates of nearby device(s) tap the Notification Shade Bar and go in to change your settings.

When I opened up the prompt it displayed a new page with an option for me to re-enable it, with several other options to choose from as well. For instance, I elected to "always have it display" in the Notification Shade Bar (regardless if connected to a device or not), thus hopefully this will prevent it disappearing into the ether as before.

Thank you once again!!

God Bless,
    John The Baptized
    07-12-2017 07:30 AM
    Samsung S7 and Samsung S7 Edge Quick Connect Shade Bar in the Notification Area

Here's some screenshots.

My quick connect is gone-screenshot_1.jpg
    My quick connect is gone-screenshot_2.jpg
    My quick connect is gone-screenshot_3.jpg
    My quick connect is gone-screenshot_4.jpg
    My quick connect is gone-screenshot_5.jpg
    07-12-2017 08:46 AM