Firmware problem

Kodhaj3

Mar 17, 2017
Visit site
So i have a s7 edge international ver and i downloaded the ul official rom for nougat everything is fine and stable and i even received an updated ryt away after the fiemware installation (about 38 mb) then February came and now mars and im stuck on January security update eveRy time it says im up to date till today it said i cant download updates because i installed unidentified and modified firmware try via smary switch and after a refresh it says ur up to date again ver :g935fxxu1dqb3/g935foxa1dqb1/g935fxxudq1b

ELvinasjuo

Dec 21, 2016
Visit site
So i have a s7 edge international ver and i downloaded the ul official rom for nougat everything is fine and stable and i even received an updated ryt away after the fiemware installation (about 38 mb) then February came and now mars and im stuck on January security update eveRy time it says im up to date till today it said i cant download updates because i installed unidentified and modified firmware try via smary switch and after a refresh it says ur up to date again ver :g935fxxu1dqb3/g935foxa1dqb1/g935fxxudq1b

Use smart switch and emergency software recovery and initialization :) it should reinstall everything stock 100%