Best microsd card and difference too?

Air Planet

Dec 17, 2016
Visit site
Which microsd card is best for s7 edge from these two sandisk microsd cards and whats difference between them?

Attachments

• 9593.jpg
    9593.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 41

Dngrsone

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
I really recommend you go with a Samsung micro μSD card for your S7E: I and many others have experienced problems with Galaxy devices when using other-brand cards.

Air Planet

Dec 17, 2016
Visit site
No also i want to know that whats difference between in these two cards from same company and same extreme pro series which images i have posted above means 1st is uhs 1 and 2nd also uhs 1 but with v30?

smvim

May 16, 2014
Visit site
No also i want to know that whats difference between in these two cards from same company and same extreme pro series which images i have posted above means 1st is uhs 1 and 2nd also uhs 1 but with v30?

The 'V30' designation is for the newer microSD cards optimized for video recording. V6 for 6MB/second, V30 for 30MB/second, V90 for 90MB/second, etc. Unless you're recording video at 4K (I don't even know if the S7 Edge supports it) you should be fine with a non-V30 card.
Go to this site and look at the 'SD speed class' chart for an easy explanation graphic:
https://www.sdcard.org/developers/overview/speed_class/

Air Planet

Dec 17, 2016
Visit site
The 'V30' designation is for the newer microSD cards optimized for video recording. V6 for 6MB/second, V30 for 30MB/second, V90 for 90MB/second, etc. Unless you're recording video at 4K (I don't even know if the S7 Edge supports it) you should be fine with a non-V30 card.
Go to this site and look at the 'SD speed class' chart for an easy explanation graphic:
https://www.sdcard.org/developers/overview/speed_class/

It means v30 have no more than 30mb/s write speed?
Or
V30 also have 90mb/s write speed but with video record at minimum 30mb/s advantage?