what is the best email apps

pappcam

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
So what's wrong with the Samsung email client? It's all I've ever used since the S3 to connect to our Exchange email at work. It does absolutely everything I need. I use Gmail for personal email and again, it does everything I need. I've grown adverse to installing 3rd party apps for something that can be handled by a built in app. Of course, IMO and YMMV and all of that.

Dngrsone

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
What I don't like about the Samsung email client is that it only shows the past week's with of emails and that's it... Snoring that I have to search the server for an email that is only two weeks old...

pappcam

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
What I don't like about the Samsung email client is that it only shows the past week's with of emails and that's it... Snoring that I have to search the server for an email that is only two weeks old...

You can change that. I have it set for 2 weeks but you can do a month if you want.

Hey I Tried

Feb 26, 2017
Visit site
Aquamail is my go to email app.
Aquamail is a lightweight app, but will always have a "sent with Aquamail" signature on all sent emails.
That's the most "negative" thing I have about it.

The Android version of Outlook is also good, but doesn't show you an "unread email" badge.

mmcclure0453

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
I also use BlackBerry Hub. Been using since it was made available on Android and works perfectly. Keeps emails, texts, phone calls and app notifications all in one simple app. I can see the whole days activity in a single glance. Also has a dark theme which I love.

smvim

May 16, 2014
Visit site
K-9 Mail is my preferred email app, it's easy to customize the user interface to my liking on the front end and more importantly there are lots of configuration options to tailor functionality on the back end.

StephaneM60

Feb 1, 2017
Visit site
Nine is absolitely the best Exchange client I ever used (though it can only handle Exchange like servers, so you can't use Gmail with it)

Aquamail is also a great client (wasn't working right with my Exchange server though)

Outlook is also a nice, clean and easy to use client (too bad it cannot do yet two way contact sync)

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Aquamail is a lightweight app, but will always have a "sent with Aquamail" signature on all sent emails.
That's the most "negative" thing I have about it.

The Android version of Outlook is also good, but doesn't show you an "unread email" badge.

The pro version of Aquamail eliminates the signature.

mlbyanks11

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Do not forget aobut Type Mail. Its really good and appealing to the eye. You can customize it and what not. Works perfectly get your emails instantly with no issues IMO. Actually its a fact! There support is great too!

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I've used Gmail but not happy with it. Any suggestions

Maildroid or TypeApp has tons of added functionality. To me it's important to have copies of emails sent from my android devices on my PC mail client. Both the above offer permanent bcc options.

TypeApp app has the easier setup and customisation of various accounts

In both your own signature can replace the standard app signature