On the Always On Display, what is (Far 1)?

Wolf359sm

Mar 29, 2017
Visit site
Hi, I have tried to change my calendar settings but nothing changed on the AOD. The Far 12 is still here!
:-\

Well at the beginning I thought that it was ONLY displayed only on the AOD feature . Eventually if you check closer Manisha you will realize that it's even on front screen before you unlock the phone my dear.

swatguy51

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
I may be a little late coming into this thread but have you tried going into the calendar app. Tap on the 3 dots and select manage calenders to see what is checked?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Try going to calendar.google.com in your web browser. Look under my calendars or other calendars and see if it is there. If you are doing it on your phone you may need to switch to desktop view.

Last edited:

Wolf359sm

Mar 29, 2017
Visit site
Try going to calendar.google.com in your web browser. Look under my calendars or other calendars and see if it is there. If you are doing it on your phone you may need to switch to desktop view.

Hi Linekill. I doubted that the solution would be there cause I've always been very detailed on my calendars, but it was worth a check. No the Google calendar is clear.

Manisha RL

Apr 1, 2017
Visit site
No theme

It is so frustrating that samsung cannot help at all. I chatted with different regions. No one helped.

Yes it is also on the screen...!������

I have the gold platinum since 11 months.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi Farzin and B. Diddy.
You shed a lot of light. Though I can't change it from the calendar settings menu (take a look at the screenshot), it must be from somewhere else that I will continue searching. And your input makes me a bit suspicious and I hope that it's not because of the "Black Onyx" S7 version that I'm holding (that wasn't the case on the previous android version).

I'm grateful for your assistance. Thank you. I will let you know if I manage to change this and from where.

Have you tried it with the timezone lock deselected?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12