How do I get my Samsung Galaxy Light Phone OUT of "SAFE MODE"?

A

AC Question

This is the 2nd time in the last month i've accidentally turned "safe mode" on.

I have had the phone for 5+ years, & don't do this. (unfortunately, i don't recall, nor did i notate - the simple solution to this issue - when i found it via a "google/android search").

I don't want or need "safe mode" on - as it removes most of my downloaded apps.

The t-mobile websites, & a few others - only provide 1 solution, that would insult - even the least among us: "non-tech. People".

*(it is not just: "power off your phone", &/or, just: "re-start it").

Not the solution.

Thanks to all of you: Altruistic, selfless, & intelligent people - who help others out!

Peace

USN-GMM

Mar 31, 2017
Visit site
*HELP...PLEASE! [EZ SOLUTION?]* - Re: How do I get my Samsung Galaxy Light Phone OUT of "SAFE MODE"?

Still Waiting For An Answer To My Question, I Posted.

*I Apologize For Asking The Same Question Today, (6 Days Later), But It Hasn't Received Any Replies, Yet.

On (3/25/17), I Posted A Question For The 1ST TIME - In This Great "Android Central Forum".

I Think My 1st Question In This Forum, Was: (Too Long, Too Convoluted, & Too Phone Specific), For The Great People In This "Android Central Forum", To Even Want To Relpy To It.

MY 2ND ATTEMPT, NOW FOLLOWS. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

**BULLET POINTS of ISSUE**

● Android 4.2.2 = "Safe Mode" ON
● Downloaded Apps = Disabled
● EZ Remedies = Have Failed

ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome, and please forgive the lack of replies. Your original question was perfectly okay. :)

I'm not familiar with Samsung devices myself, and we don't have a specific forum for your device, so I'll move it to the S7e forum, where there will be knowledgeable Samsung personages. :)

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Re: How do I get my Samsung Galaxy Light Phone OUT of "SAFE MODE"?

I am not sure if this will work on your phone, but it works on the S7 edge and you can give it a try.

While the phone is on, hold the power and volume down buttons for approximately 10 seconds. If it works you will go into the Maintenance Boot Mode. From there just follow the menu.

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Sadly, per T-mobiles documentation on the SamsungGalaxy 'Light' phone, the instructions are indeed to:
1. Press & Hold the power Key
2. Tap 'Restart'

https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-32681

Note: this is different than just powering off & powering back on the device. This is actually telling the phone to Restart. Just pointing this out as "power off & power on" is not the same as "restart" -- same as you can power off/on a computer, but restarting a computer is completely different process.

USN-GMM

Mar 31, 2017
Visit site
Thanks for all of your replies/help!

I will try all of them & see what happens.

Thanks again.

Great weekend to you all.

Dws

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freyon77