Nova Launcher Issues...

shah_amit84

Mar 26, 2017
Visit site
Hi,

I have had a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge on AT&T for a while now & I have never had any issues connecting my phone to Bluetooth on my '13 Camry SE V6 before. I had updated my phone to the latest version of iOS (Nougat 7.0), ever since I did that, the Bluetooth will connect but will automatically disconnect after 2-15 minutes. When I go to the Phone/Bluetooth menu in the car, it shows me that the Bluetooth is off but when I try to turn it back on. It won't turn back on until I restart the car, then the same thing keeps happening. I had Samsung look at the phone, they reinstalled the update. I also had the phone replaced too. So, I went to the dealership to have the car checked out, they said there was an update for the Navigation & for the system. The dealer did all the updates. They also took it in a few times after that & tried a whole bunch of different phones & they all worked.

So I thought I'd try calling AT&T to see if maybe they might have some answers. They went through my phone & they uninstalled Nova Launcher, Nova Launcher Prime & Tesla Unread. I couldn't imagine that it could have anything to do with it but AT&T said that it can interfere with the Bluetooth signal. Ever since I uninstalled it, I have not had any connectivity issues with the car. I was thinking to try it for a few days & then maybe I can install the problem again & see if it fixes the problem. Can anyone give me any insight on this?

Last edited:

shaleem

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Updated to latest version of iOS? I too doubt that it is Nova Launcher that is causing the problem. I haven't had any problems connecting with Bluetooth.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm using NOVA and have zero issues with Bluetooth. Try a fresh install of NOVA and see if it happens again, you can always delete it again. Maybe you have a app that conflicts with NOVA.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21