Samsung s7 Edge - Nougat - Email notifications Most Rececent

A

AC Question

Hi , after upgrading to Nougat i have the following problem. I get tons of emails daily and till before the upgrade all the notifications where ordered by he most recent email i have received . For example , if i got 5 email the first one i would see when the email notification appeared would be the last to be received. After the Nougat , i get 5 emails , the notification will show me first the one that i first received and not he last one it came . And if i dont get to the email app the same notification will appear having as first the email i received hours ago. Is there any way to change the order of the notifications so that every time i get to see the latest email ??? any one else has the same problem ?? Haven't tried to remove my email account and add it again.

drmaf894c

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Which email app are you using?

I believe in Gmail you can tell it to give you a notification for all incoming emails or only the first one you get. (if you go into settings, then touch on the account you wish to alter, inbox and sound and vibrate, in there is a setting to allow you to get notifications for each or not) that should fix the issues?

If you recently updated the app or of course with the nougat update it may have changed that setting.