Who has been able to resist S8/S8 Plus so far?

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
That mother effing phone is gorgeous. Lol the Samsung guy told me they may not even release another note. I asked him was he just telling me this to get me to buy this phone and he said no that the communication he was getting was that they weren't going to do another note. Man I can't buy another phone if I decide to get this. Lol

Man, that Samsung dude is lying to you just to make a sale. The Note 8 has already been confirmed by Samsung.

Don't fall for that crap, he is not getting any communication accept from his boss telling him "Do anything you can to make this sale and you will get a big bonus!. It is very important that sales are strong for the S8 and they are offering big incentives".

The nerve of some people!

This is just my opinion for what it's worth☺

It has been confirmed though.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Man, that Samsung dude is lying to you just to make a sale. The Note 8 has already been confirmed by Samsung.

Don't fall for that crap, he is not getting any communication accept from his boss telling him "Do anything you can to make this sale and you will get a big bonus!. It is very important that sales are strong for the S8 and they are offering big incentives".

The nerve of some people!

This is just my opinion for what it's worth☺

It has been confirmed though.
Too late I bit the bullet. I'll just wait on the note 9 then. Lol

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Too late I bit the bullet. I'll just wait on the note 9 then. Lol
Oh no! Maybe going there was not such a good idea after all☺

Hey, it is a nice phone and I hope you get a lot of enjoyment from it. Congrats🎉🤸💃🕺

TBH, I am finding it quite difficult to hold back myself.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Oh no! Maybe going there was not such a good idea after all☺

Hey, it is a nice phone and I hope you get a lot of enjoyment from it. Congrats🎉🤸💃🕺

TBH, I am finding it quite difficult to hold back myself.
It was a very bad idea, but I had to go to best buy for another reason. If I wouldn't have played with I might have walked out of there just fine. I need help. I have a phone addiction. It's not good. Lol

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
It was a very bad idea, but I had to go to best buy for another reason. If I wouldn't have played with I might have walked out of there just fine. I need help. I have a phone addiction. It's not good. Lol
I'm planning to go into bestbuy tonight. Very very bad idea I know. But I have to see both SIDES and S8 Plus in person. I just have to.

anon(41073)

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
The S8 is one beautiful phone. Almost enough to sway me, but I've already made up my mind that the S7 Edge will be my last Samsung product. I will hold out and wait for the iPhone 8 and Pixel 2. I want my updates immediately.

Abbers727

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
I don't have a upgrade on my phone until next year in September. So... I'm sure by then... Galaxy S9 will be out. LOL. Dunno.:p

D3SPA1R

Mar 29, 2017
Visit site
I'm resisting as well. I felt like the S8 didn't offer too many new things or different things from other phones. I'm going to wait and see what they do with the Note 8. I'll most likely get the Note 8 though.

anon(10206632)

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
Just got back from bestbuy. OMG OMG. these phones are so much nicer in person. Hands down the best that Samsung has made yet. S8 is smaller than my S7 Edge and S8 Plus is just tiny taller than S7 Edge. Simply crazy. Love the on screen buttons. Display is awesome. I wanted one soooo bad but I really want Note 8.

I got home and still amazed how awesome they look and feel. Great great phones.

I am holding S8 Plus by the way.

49376bfdc43e3444062e3dd4dc39b01d.jpg

e87c4d46f0fa1ecfcec9cdac1ced9195.jpg

e491551a6a4f18f906d4916903ab201d.jpg

Last edited:

jb4kats

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
I wonder if it's too late to cancel my order.....:) I have done nothing but complain when they made me turn in my Note 7...twice and I have waited and waited for them to say that the Note series had not died! but now that this S8+ is out I( it is nice looking)really thought this would help me get over my sadness but now I may be having 2nd thoughts. I do have the Edge 7 but the screen is too small. I am a phone junkie and I do spend a small fortune but I just can't help it.
Anyone know the procedure on canceling a pre-order? I did pay the $130 plus taxes so it came to a little over $200 but it still hasn't posted to my debit card so I do suppose I have time to cancel, dang we have about 3 weeks to go!

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Just got back from bestbuy. OMG OMG. these phones are so much nicer in person. Hands down the best that Samsung has made yet. S8 is smaller than my S7 Edge and S8 Plus is just tiny taller than S7 Edge. Simply crazy. Love the on screen buttons. Display is awesome. I wanted one soooo bad but I really want Note 8.

I got home and still amazed how awesome they look and feel. Great great phones.

I am holding S8 Plus by the way.
Nice pics! I have not seen them in person yet. I will not even go near that store. If I do I would surely be walking out with one.

You have a strong will my friend☺

anon(10206632)

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
I'm not even interested in an S8. I'm patiently waiting for the Note 8. Well, kind of patiently.
Don't go see the phone in person then. I'm having problems sleeping after doing so. Now I'm thinking I should get s8 + and then Note 8 in few months. It's really BAD LOL

Last edited:

Ipse_Tase

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
THAT.FINGERPRINT.SENSOR.
Once Samsung and Synaptics finish the development of the ultrasonic sensor under home button, we can talk.

anon(10206632)

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
THAT.FINGERPRINT.SENSOR.
Once Samsung and Synaptics finish the development of the ultrasonic sensor under home button, we can talk.
I have my S7 Edge connected to my watch so it is always unlocked while close to the watch. Very rarely I have used the finger print scanner to unlock. Not an issue for me but yes, it's location is very questionable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995