How is everyone's battery life holding up after a year

HMBgal

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
Mine is worse. I feel like that happens after every update. I always resist the complete factory reset, but do try just about everything else. I have wireless chargers in my car, kitchen, and bedroom and have to use them a lot.

Neutrality

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
It's been the same I guess. Haven't noticed anything. It got reeeeally good after the first nougat update. But took a hit again after an update which came after that. Waiting now for another to fix it back :p

pjwk81

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Mine is failing but it's constantly on wireless chargers when I'm at the desk or in the car or overnight so it's bound to degrade as I rarely let it below 50%. I don't mind though as it's the most convenient way for me.

jbjtkbw007

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
To be honest, I feel it's a bit worse just due to age of the battery, but like another user mentioned, I have wireless chargers on my desk at work, my night stand, and my computer desk at home. I also have a quick charge mobile charger in my car, and when I know I'm going to be away from a power source for an extended period of time (I was at Wrestlemania on Sunday for 9 hours), I carry a 26,000mAh battery pack. I'm never really away from a source, so I may not notice it as much as others.

optimummind

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
On Marshmallow on the regular Sprint 935P rom, I can hit 4-5 hrs SOT. On the 935U rom, I can hit a little beyond 6 hrs SOT. But on the 935P Nougat, I'm only getting 3.5 - 4 hrs SOT.

These stats are based on my regular 6am to 11:30 pm cycle.

Ipse_Tase

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
You can use Accubattery to evaluate the capacity. Mine shows little bit below 90% of nominal 3600mAh.
I have the Canadian Exynos version, so I won't talk about SOT :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12