I am currently using the s7 edge and quite happy with it...but m planning on moving tomthe lg v2o as the phone is available at a discounted rate and I am getting a good price for my s7e, I am mostly interested in the removable battery, camera and good speaker...any user who moved from s7e to lg v20 pls give me ur opinions...thnx
    04-09-2017 02:04 AM
    I am currently using the s7 edge and quite happy with it...but m planning on moving tomthe lg v2o as the phone is available at a discounted rate and I am getting a good price for my s7e, I am mostly interested in the removable battery, camera and good speaker...any user who moved from s7e to lg v20 pls give me ur opinions...thnx

Okay very odd, I posted a huge reply to this question. Hope it's not me being tired and posted it under another thread by accident

Anyway. So, I will give you my opinion. It may not match yours but it may give you some ideas and some things to think about.

First. The LG V20 has IDENTICAL specs to the American version of the S7 Edge when it comes to processor and memory. I mean IDENTICAL. It's like they took the processor and memory out of the S7 Edge and plopped it into the LG V20 and added a stupid back button. Yes, can't stand that addition to LG phones and honestly I may have considered one if it wasn't for that button. I think the placement is absurd.

Camera. Yes, the LG has more MP, but you should never consider a camera better because of higher MP, this is a HUGE issue today in the market. People that don't understand advanced photography thing MP mean everything. When in reality, you should be look at FSTOP and APPERATURE. In this case the FSTOP is better on the Samsung. And I can guarantee you that you will get better pictures for it. The only reason you would want higher MP is if you wanted to print out a billboard

Last. Are you used to Samsung. I mean Touchwiz, keep in mind moving to the LG would be a change after being used to the Touchwiz system.

Hope that helps to make your decision.
    Abhinav Mudaliar likes this.
    04-09-2017 02:18 AM
    Thanks 4 ur reply. I have used the LG G5 before and I like the LG UI so that will not be a problem...so in ur opinion should I move?
    04-09-2017 03:31 AM
    My suggestion is to use the working demonstration models in Highstreet Stores and check out YouTube Unboxings and real user reviews.

In the end it's personal choice on which phone to use so must be your final decision.
    04-09-2017 03:43 AM
    I have both phones. My opinion? The V20 is much smoother and feels quicker too. Main reason I didnt get did of the 7edge when I got the V20 is because I love using Samsung Pay so Ill be jumping the 7edge to the 8Plus when it arrives
    04-09-2017 05:35 AM
    I want a phone that I can keep for a long tym and has longevity...hence I am leaning more towards the removable battery and one thing m worried abt is the camera quality? wat do u guys think?
    04-10-2017 09:06 AM
    I considered the V20. Do some research into the "extra panel" that it has -- essentially, the top part of the screen is reserved for whatever controls that either you or LG decide will go there. From what I've been able to glean, you CAN NOT just "turn that off" and use the entire screen for your phone and everything else you want to do with it. That was an ENORMOUS deal-breaker for me. I want a bigger screen, not a screen that won't let me use the whole thing.
    04-10-2017 11:39 PM
    I want a phone that I can keep for a long tym and has longevity...hence I am leaning more towards the removable battery and one thing m worried abt is the camera quality? wat do u guys think?
    Here are example photos from both cameras
    LG V20 vs Galaxy S7 vs Huawei P9: Mega Camera Shootout

May help you out to decide.

"The V20 may not offer the sharpest or most colorful photos and videos in every round, but it definitely kept pace with other flagship phones. So while the title of sharpest shooter ultimately remains with Samsung's line of Galaxy S7 phones, the V20's combination of dual rear cams and superior microphones allow it to offer what might be the best combination of photos, videos and audio."

Personally I would take the S7 over the V20 for camera. I think I would say that Sharp and Colourful pics are FAR more important than a DUAL rear camera.
    But again just an opinion
    04-11-2017 12:15 AM
    thanks guys for ur advice...I have finally moved to LGV20 and I can say I am not disappointed for now
    amyf27 likes this.
    04-14-2017 02:05 AM
    Before you buy research lg bootloop.
    mhinc likes this.
    04-14-2017 04:19 AM
    Go to the LG v20 Forum they have a section where they share photos they've taken with that phone
    04-14-2017 04:32 AM