Here's the album of screens.

Gsam screens - Album on Imgur

Sometimes I'll not look at my phone for an hour or two and I'll come back with 20-40% of the battery missing while locked. I do keep always on display switch on though. Other times I'll notice my phone getting warm in my hands when I'm not doing anything particularly intensive. I'm consistent at closing all my apps periodically. I've cleared the cache 3 times over the past month on advice of other forum posts, I feel like it helps for a little bit then it goes back to draining. I may be imagining this though.

A few months ago people who own a gear VR headset were effected by a glitch which caused a component of the oculus software to constantly re-install itself, over and over, warming up the phone and draining the battery. I was also effected by this, and whilst what my phone is doing now isn't as bad, it certainly reminds me of it. Providing my suspicions are correct and this isn't an appropriate rate of battery drain.
    04-17-2017 02:25 PM
    Same here, I'm getting flashbacks. Here's what my battery looks like
    Attached Thumbnails I feel like my S7 battery is draining too fast - GSAM screenshots inside-5037.jpg  
    04-17-2017 09:12 PM