05-22-2018 11:20 PM
38 12
tools
    Clear all open pages on your phone. This will get rid of Blue water/tear drop.
    10-07-2017 11:59 PM
    Very easy this blue drop is from messanger!!! Simply just delete the app,and then download again!!! It will be gone!!! I did it and it's gone!!!!
    11-04-2017 09:24 AM
    Yes, it's removable. It's a blue GPS raindrop/teardrop trying to locate your current location for an app (lication).

Do the following:
    1. Go to home screen and TAP bottom right (APPS), and proceed to SETTINGS.
    2. TAP SETTINGS.
    3. OPEN CONNECTIONS and TAP BLUETOOTH [2nd option] OFF (Just momentarily)
    4. TAP LOCATION [9th option] OFF (Just momentarily) while still in Connections via SETTINGS.
    5. In Settings go into NOTIFICATIONS to TURN OFF ALL APPS Getting Notifications (Just temporarily)
    6. Last go into Settings, DEVICE MANAGEMENT and FIX ALL that is needed or where you see a number. Once your device is at 90% or higher, BEST @ 100%, THE GPS RAINDROP/TEARDROP IS GONE.

Problem Solved.

Now you can proceed to turn on whatever you want on, such as:
    Bluetooth On,
    Location On, and
    ALL APPS Notifications ON (Pushable).
    : )

OhmyGosh thank you so much. This was easy to follow instructions and it worked for me. Thank you
    11-26-2017 12:24 AM
    I had the same problem. For whatever reason, the gitch disappeared after i opened fb messanger, wrote something, then closed the app.
    12-01-2017 09:31 PM
    This has happened to me twice. The first time I got rid of it by resetting the device. The second, which I resolved five minutes prior to coming here, was resolved by removing the GoogleAssistant widget off my home screen and putting the widget back in place.

If you use the Google assistant widget I recommend trying that.
    12-06-2017 04:17 PM
    Perform a restart. 😉
    12-28-2017 01:05 AM
    Just restart your phone
    01-14-2018 07:38 AM
    So I had this blue teardrop appear randomly on my s7 edge screen, about halfway down the screen on the right edge, about 1\2 inch in. Teardrop is about a ¹\⁴inch across. No matter what app I open or what page I'm on, the blue drop is still there . Anybody ever seen this?
    Force Stop FB messenger and it will go away
    01-15-2018 11:28 PM
    So I had this blue teardrop appear randomly on my s7 edge screen, about halfway down the screen on the right edge, about 1\2 inch in. Teardrop is about a ¹\⁴inch across. No matter what app I open or what page I'm on, the blue drop is still there . Anybody ever seen this?
    Go to settings, device maintenance and when it calculates your options press fix now.... Job done.
    02-07-2018 04:16 PM
    Pretty sure it's a glitch from the Facebook messenger app. Unfortunately I haven't figured out how to close it
    04-19-2018 03:08 AM
    I had that blue tear drop too. I thought about what change I may have made recently and I remembered that I had changed a setting. It was a setting in reference to allowing Google to send me ads based on information they have collected on me. By turning that off it said I would still receive ads, but not allowing them to collect info on me, so I wouldn't receive ads necessary about my interests. When I went in and turned that back on, the tear drop went away.
    04-24-2018 11:32 AM
    I am having the same problem and i thought there would be another way to make it go away but you have to restart your phone. The blue teardrop appears when youre using facebook messenger and you press the text youre writing for too long or something like that and it just glitches and it stays there. Unless you restart your phone its going to stay there.
    05-17-2018 03:08 PM

You have just found the void or an app of yours has, the app was alive but then u turned it off, but it didnt want to be turned off so it entered the void, useless to you but still functioning mindlessly on its own.

Just goto settings~》Device management, let the scan run
    then click fix, or fix all depending on what version ur running, and vola, u kicked the app out of the void and killed it.
    05-22-2018 11:20 PM
38 12