I just restarted my phone (something I do weekly) and a bunch of widgets disappeared. I've been running Nougat 7.0 for a couple of months with no problems.

The missing widgets are:
    Google music player - the one with the album artwork and play controls.

Podcast Addict controls

Samsung Health Step Count

Google Calendar

When I long press the home screen none of these widgets appear as options any longer.

I'm running Google Now Launcher. I reverted to Touch Wiz and I get the same widget options.

Has anyone else had these go missing?
    04-22-2017 08:29 AM
    I just restarted my phone (something I do weekly) and a bunch of widgets disappeared. I've been running Nougat 7.0 for a couple of months with no problems.

The missing widgets are:
    Google music player - the one with the album artwork and play controls.

Podcast Addict controls

Samsung Health Step Count

Google Calendar

When I long press the home screen none of these widgets appear as options any longer.

I'm running Google Now Launcher. I reverted to Touch Wiz and I get the same widget options.

Has anyone else had these go missing?
    Yes I'm also having the same exact issue that you are. The only fix that I know of is to restart your phone again. But you still have to re add your widgets back to your home screen. I'm also running 7.0 with the stock Touch Wiz launcher. The issue keeps happening every few restarts of the phone.

The widgets that I have on my home screen are the Google search bar & the standard Accuweather that came with my phone. I have searched on the internet and can't find a permanent fix for it.
    04-25-2017 11:43 AM
    I feel like a complete *****! The cause of the problem was also the cure! Restarted again and they're all there! there! It's still a bit worrying that the OS ca suffer from this kind of glitch though.
    04-26-2017 08:22 AM
    I feel like a complete *****! The cause of the problem was also the cure! Restarted again and they're all there! there! It's still a bit worrying that the OS ca suffer from this kind of glitch though.
    Yes it is! I searched all over the internet for a permanent fix and I couldn't find one. If anyone knows a permanent fix for widgets disappearing from the home screen after restarting the phone please let us know.
    04-26-2017 06:08 PM
    04-30-2017 12:55 AM
    Has anyone else experienced these issues or know of a fix for it? I looked all over the internet and couldn't find anything
    05-10-2017 01:12 PM
    I figured out a fix for this issue. I had a few apps saved to my SD Card so I moved them backed to internal storage and I haven't had my widgets disappear from my home screen since. Even though the apps I had saved to my SD card weren't the widgets that were disappearing. It has been a good 2 weeks since I did this and everything is still working correctly.
    05-27-2017 06:35 PM