I dropped my phone in my room that is carpeted. My phone has a case on it and now the screen is flickering so badly I can't use it. There are no cracks on the phone as there shouldn't be since it had a case and only dropped on the carpet. I had it for like 3 months now I owe a ton of money to just pay for it but not be able to use it. Is there a way I can fix it myself? If there is I don't know how or what's even wrong with it.
    04-22-2017 02:23 PM
    I dropped my phone in my room that is carpeted. My phone has a case on it and now the screen is flickering so badly I can't use it. There are no cracks on the phone as there shouldn't be since it had a case and only dropped on the carpet. I had it for like 3 months now I owe a ton of money to just pay for it but not be able to use it. Is there a way I can fix it myself? If there is I don't know how or what's even wrong with it.
    Is it flickering any sort of colour e.g. purple?
    04-22-2017 05:32 PM
    Exact same thing is happening to me. It's flickering greenish and flashing white. Sometimes the screen doesn't even turn on. I dropped it really lightly 3 months ago and this just started happening last few weeks randomly. Samsung is so unreliable, they wanna charge 399$ To replace the LCD screen
    04-23-2017 11:42 PM
    You guys dropped an $800 supercomputer encased in glass. Is it the most durable design? No. But that's not why you bought it. You bought it because it's pretty. The s7 edge is very well documented as being one of the most fragile phones on the market. You can't blame Samsung and call them unreliable for that. Should have gotten the s7 active, or a tougher phone.
    04-24-2017 10:04 AM