After the latest system update to the galaxy s7 edge I no longer get the little LED notification when I receive a text message. Are other people having this problem? I've already went into all the settings in the messag+ app and in my phone itself and the notification for the LED is turned on. Please help.
    04-23-2017 12:52 AM
    After the latest system update to the galaxy s7 edge I no longer get the little LED notification when I receive a text message. Are other people having this problem? I've already went into all the settings in the messag+ app and in my phone itself and the notification for the LED is turned on. Please help.
    If you have the setting ON for LED INDICATOR. The only other thing I can think of is Power Saving is on?
    As this may result in the LED not working.
    04-23-2017 02:02 AM
    I have the same problem, but only for some message notifications.

I'm wondering if it doesn't flash the LED of the message app is the last app used.
    04-23-2017 06:53 AM
    The LED flashes for every other app that uses the LED notification just not for the message+ app.
    04-26-2017 09:19 PM
    A possible fix may be to clear the application cache and the data for Message+. You'll lose your settings for just that app and of course all of your messages. Not to worry though, because you can restore the last 90 days of messages after you restart the app.

Go to the application manager and tap on Message+.
    Tap on FORCE STOP.
    Tap on STORAGE.
    Tap on CLEAR DATA.

Your data and settings for that app are now gone. Now restart the app and set it up like you'd just downloaded it or set up your phone. To get your messages back, hit the menu button in the upper left corner of Message+, then RESTORE MESSAGES.
    04-26-2017 10:15 PM