I have an Samsung Galaxy s7 Edge with Nougat 7.0 and have been experiencing weird notification issues. If I go to settings...then notifications... it is set for me to receive all notifications from all apps. However, when I go to CNN or ESPN (for examples) and turn on alerts, I will never receive any. Not sure if it is my phones fault, or the apps fault. Also, I will receive notifications from some apps (while my phone screen is off), and then after a few seconds they disappear from the screen. For example, my phone will be locked and I will receive a snapchat, the screen will light up and tell me that I have received a snapchat (like normal), but will then disappear off the screen a few seconds later. The screen will still be on but it will no longer say that I have received a snapchat. When I unlock the phone and slide down from the top to view my notifications, the snapchat notification will not be there nor will there be a badge over the icon. I hope I did a good job of explaining my problem, any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
    05-02-2017 10:24 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Any power-saving modes turned on? Is Restrict Background Data turned on in Settings>Data Usage​?
    05-03-2017 10:03 PM