Remove Nougat Update Download from Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge?

peter gregus

May 17, 2017
Visit site
Overnight my Galaxy s7 Edge started to download Nougat. I do not want Nougat on my phone because of its bad reputation with the Galaxy s7 and I am perfectly happy with Marshmellow. I did not allow the update to install, I have the install postponed. Is there any way to remove the download from my phone? (The little update notification is also quite annoying)
I am not willing to root but I am willing to do a full reset without restore if that is necessary.

Thank you for any help.

Eric Peterson8

May 4, 2017
Visit site
My battery drain on my Galaxy 6 (doing nothing with the phone) has tripled since installing nougat. Even in "ultra" power mode. The only cure is airplane mode. I have done all the BS superstition things like clearing cache, factory reset, safe mode, etc etc etc etc etc. The amazing thing is that nobody knows how to diagnose the problem never mind solve it. We have turned into idiots looking at black boxes. As a former kernel developer I am ashamed to admit I am one of those idiots.

peter gregus

May 17, 2017
Visit site
Thank you everyone for you fast replys. It looks like I'll have to keep researching for a solution or just live with the update downloaded on my phone. If I find a solution I will make sure to post it. Have a great day

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12