So after receiving this phone I had gone through settings to reset the phone. I chose to do the full reset and left it to do its thing. After 15 minutes or so the phone powered off and now it will not respond to anything, including power + volume down, power alone, and home button presses. It also does not display any flashing lights or respond to charging and is not detectable by a computer. Any help would be appreciated thanks!!
    06-04-2017 01:32 PM
    Welcome to the forum. Not knowing what may have happened (I always monitor updates) try this to factory reset and try to recover the phone:

Hard reset Galaxy S7 or S7 edge using recovery mode

Power off your device.
    Wait for a few seconds while your phone is shutting down.
    Press and hold the Power, Volume Up and Home buttons simultaneously to get into Recovery mode. (read: how to get into Galaxy S7 or S7 edge recovery mode)
    Use Volume keys to navigate and Power button to select an option in Recovery mode.
    Once in, from the main menu, using Power key, select wipe data factory reset.
    If you want to clear app data cache too, choose wipe cache partition. Clearing cache often fixes various software related issues.
    When done, go back to main recovery menu.
    Select reboot system now and that’s about it.
    06-04-2017 03:58 PM