Pink line on display randomly comes and goes

Dan BC

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
A few days ago I started seeing a pink line across the display of this phone.
Plenty of discussion on it on Samsung forums so its a common issue.
In my case, the pink line sometimes goes away and I'm not sure what causes it to come and go.
I don't want to take it to repair only for the line to be gone and the repair techs don't accept that it is defective. How can I force the pink line to show up on the display? Surely its only a matter of time before its there permanently.

sLithery

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
I had three pfones so far two times Samsung repaired it for free and the third time I got a refurbished phone(also free) of my carrier. You can get rid of the pink line by pressing on the Samsung logo around the 'N' area. The pink line comes and goes and at one point it will be there permanently​.

jbjtkbw007

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
Mine happened during the 1 year manufacturers warranty. Samsung was great about it. After I had purchased my S8, I shipped the S7Edge back to them. Not only did they replace the defective screen, but their tests showed the battery was not holding a charge as it should, so they replaced that along with the home button. Fantastic service from them.

Dreak Turman

Dec 5, 2017
Visit site
I had three pfones so far two times Samsung repaired it for free and the third time I got a refurbished phone(also free) of my carrier. You can get rid of the pink line by pressing on the Samsung logo around the 'N' area. The pink line comes and goes and at one point it will be there permanently​.
Thanks bro you just saved my life

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma