I've been having my S7E for 7 months already without a screen protector, but only a slip cover case on it. No scratches so far and no drops, knock on wood (I usually keep it in a pocket without anything else in it and I am being very cautious).

The reason why I haven't put any screen protectors is that I have OCD and even a single dust or bubble particle trapped causes me to remove it and try a new one, because I start fearing that this particle might ruin the whole screen below the protector, etc.

Would you recommend me keep the phone that way or try again putting a screen protector? If I somehow drop it, will it be a big difference to the screen if there is a protector on it or not? Won't it just shatter anyway? I am nervous about breaking the phone, but at the same time I don't want to go through my OCD and nerves again by trying numerous protectors and wasting more money.

Thank you and appreciated.
    06-23-2017 08:49 AM
    I look at it this way: I would rather have a small scuff from a dust particle that a deep scratch.
    06-23-2017 10:03 AM
    Sure, but won't that dust particle embed and ruin the screen if repeatedly touched when using the phone?

Besides, I haven't got a single scratch in 7 months.
    06-23-2017 10:35 AM
    Sure, but won't that dust particle embed and ruin the screen if repeatedly touched when using the phone?

Besides, I haven't got a single scratch in 7 months.
    I would say, if you have had your device for 7 months already with no scratches then you probably very careful with you phone. So, getting a screen protector may give you that extra but of safety incase something unexpected happens but probably not needed. 😃
    06-23-2017 11:04 AM
    I am usually careful with my phone, so I normally don't bother with screen protectors. My old Note 2 still is scratch free.. But a year with my S7 Edge has it one scratch that's annoyingly visible in the right angle. So I decided to get a screen protector just to cover the thing up.
    06-23-2017 06:46 PM
    just a note. if you get a screen protector, make sure you find a case that is suitable for it. if not, due to the curved edge, the casing may push the screen protector off the sides, causing more dust to get in.
    06-27-2017 03:55 AM