This is kind of an embarrassing story. I have rare adult sleep enuresis. My phone is often in my bed at night. I woke up 4 days ago and my phone was in a puddle of pee. I took off the back cover and put the phone and cover in rice (I now have learned this doesn't do much.) So up until today it has been in rice. I pulled it out today, took all of the screws and covers off and disconnected the cables. I took out the motherboard and discovered that the top (by the sim/sd slot) part was corroded so i went online to research how to fix it and i found a forum that says soak it in isopropyl alcohol for 5 mins and then brush with a tooth brush. I did this, put it back together and then tried charging it with a couple of cables. No luck. I then put it on my Seneo Fast wireless charger and the wireless charger blinked 3 times but the phone had no reaction and didn't charge at all. The phone has no reaction to anything at this point. Would you recommend replacing the motherboard and battery? If not, what other options do i have at this point?
    06-24-2017 12:27 AM
    So sorry about that unavoidable condition there.

I would try to get the entire phone replaced.
    Urea can be quite damaging and difficult to clean away.
    msndrstood likes this.
    06-24-2017 12:33 AM
    Uh, it's supposed to be waterproof. The back of the S7 also is not removable. Are you sure you have an S7?
    SlackBlade likes this.
    06-25-2017 11:21 AM