I have s7 edge with nougat. Which is a big pile of ****. Nohting but issues with this trash since it updated.

I am on my home wifi right now and this happens every day on my home wifi and work wifi.

Emails, texts, groupme messages, facebook notifications.. etc they all get synced and pop up on the phone like 45 mins - hours after it actually happens....

So far I HAVE POSTED ABOUT THIS MULTIPLE TIMES ON MULTIPLE WEBSITES.

Do not suggest something so generic as "factory reset". I have done it twice. That is NOT the issue.

This is a major problem and I am not the only one who is experiencing this from this garbage OS.
    06-26-2017 08:59 PM
    Sounds like your phone / router / isp have some issues.
    Find someone who is familiar with your ISP and ask them to look at your modem and see if they can tweak it.
    I had similar issues and re-did my router a few weeks ago and i no longer have issues. Took me a few hours of work but it was related to how time warner cable uses its IPV6 settings.

Im guessing on cellular all works well. For troubleshooting purposes it helps to know this. Does it work on other wifi networks like at work or with a different ISP?
    06-27-2017 03:58 PM
    Might also be the network you're using. Seems to be a cellular network issue with Verizon and I have heard AT&T also. I have not been able to connect to Verizon's 4G since about 7:30 am (EST) this morning. Wi-Fi seems to be fine. That is how I am posting this.
    06-28-2017 12:08 PM