07-16-2017 08:37 PM
32 12
tools
    Love it so far, except for battery life. Switched from iPhone 6s Plus 64 GB. So many reasons to change, 14 month old iPhone died and Apple wanted another $329 for a refurb due to their poor quality mfg. Even Music app from Google Play better audio quality than iPhone. Go figure! #WishIwouldhaveknown
    07-12-2017 04:47 PM
    I have battery apps that all say there isn't anything.
    Today it's doing a bit better, 64% and 1 h 48 m of screen time. But I still feel like it drains way too fast from not that much usage. I may be paranoid though! lol

Also I agree with those that don't like the rounded edges. If I try and listen to YouTube, whenever I put the phone in my pocket it always changes the song.
    Very odd. Have you tried doing a full reset?
    07-12-2017 11:47 PM
    I must be a light user, I've never had a day that I didn't make it through on a single charge. I typically have 4-5 hours screen time on and still don't have a problem making it from 7am till 11pm. The phone is laggy at times, but a simple reboot fixes that for a while otherwise, my first experience has been a good one with the Samsung. Typically I've purchased droids in the past without issue and went for something different this time. The s7e has been a good phone for me. My wife has the S7 and she loves it too although she's charging her phone up at least once in a day but she's on her phone for 6 hours or more in a day.

Can't say it's been perfect, but it's been a pretty good phone for us. I'm in no hurry to upgrade but when the Note 8's been out a while, I'll probably go for that next time.
    Tsepz_GP likes this.
    07-13-2017 06:57 AM
    I must be a light user, I've never had a day that I didn't make it through on a single charge. I typically have 4-5 hours screen time on and still don't have a problem making it from 7am till 11pm. The phone is laggy at times, but a simple reboot fixes that for a while otherwise, my first experience has been a good one with the Samsung. Typically I've purchased droids in the past without issue and went for something different this time. The s7e has been a good phone for me. My wife has the S7 and she loves it too although she's charging her phone up at least once in a day but she's on her phone for 6 hours or more in a day.

Can't say it's been perfect, but it's been a pretty good phone for us. I'm in no hurry to upgrade but when the Note 8's been out a while, I'll probably go for that next time.
    Indeed. No phone is perfect

Glad to hear you and your better half are enjoying it.

I look at current flagships and realise we really are not missing anything. If anything, the newer flagships are missing the huge battery we enjoy in the S7 Edge.
    07-13-2017 07:27 AM
    I had the S7edge for a year, and totally enjoyed it, it was my best Samsung experience yet, even with touchwiz creating lag now and again. for those bagging on the phone for battery life, I had phenomenal battery life, and I'm a pretty heavy user of youtube, facebook, and podcasts. also, the fingerprint scanner was dead on, it worked better than even my present S8plus. other than the fact that I went totally screen protector free after 4 tries, the phone was just about perfect.
    07-14-2017 07:34 AM
    Interesting the range of experiences. I am still very happy with my S7E, personally. I've owned a bunch of Android phones, and one iPhone, and this phone is best one by far. I did have some battery issues after going to Nougat, but it turned out to be a rouge app, which is so often the issue (the hard part is figuring out which one!). Battery life is just awesome on mine. I take all the updates on mine, non-rooted.

I have zero interest in upgrading to anything on the market right now. I'll take a look at the next Note when it comes out, but I'm just so satisfied with the S7E it would be hard to give it up.
    07-14-2017 08:16 AM
    Still enjoying my Edge. purchased July 2016. Never gave me a single issue. Battery still does last all day
    07-16-2017 08:37 PM
32 12