So i have the galaxy S7 edge and on almost every video i watch it at some point just stops buffers for a second and stays black while audio is still playing. The way i've been fixing it is by going of the video and then going back on and rewinding to where it was. Please help this is very annoying
    Ashlynn lilly likes this.
    07-07-2017 09:04 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Does this happen on both wi-fi and mobile data? Have you already tried going to the App Manager, and clearing the app cache/data for YouTube?
    07-08-2017 03:59 PM
    Nothing to worry about, it’s a minor issue. I had faced the same problem once. What I did is clean the cache for then youtube app. You can do that individually or for all apps in the app manager window.
    Clean the Cache. Then restart your phone.
    The problem should be resolved.
    P.S. You may also check for available updates.
    07-20-2017 06:22 AM
    Nothing to worry about, it’s a minor issue. I had faced the same problem once. What I did is clean the cache for then youtube app. You can do that individually or for all apps in the app manager window.
    Clean the Cache. Then restart your phone.
    The problem should be resolved.
    P.S. You may also check for available updates.
    I have this problem with the Galaxy J3 (Luna Pro), Does anyone have a solution for it? Samsung it is YouTube's fault but it happens with Twitch 60fps too. And yes I and other's have tried everything they told us.
    06-01-2018 02:02 PM
    I have this problem with the Galaxy J3 (Luna Pro), Does anyone have a solution for it? Samsung it is YouTube's fault but it happens with Twitch 60fps too. And yes I and other's have tried everything they told us.
    o

Same phone as you man. I force stopped and deleted the updates. No black outs so far. Try it out.
    06-03-2018 01:29 AM
    o

Same phone as you man. I force stopped and deleted the updates. No black outs so far. Try it out.
    Bro you just saved me and so many people that just want 60fps youtube video's
    06-05-2018 12:43 AM
    o

Same phone too, same issue, i just unistalled to factory version, but mostly every video i watch, it pauses it, says "tap to rety" and I do, continues playing, and repeats about 30 sec to 4 - 5 mins after it says it
    08-12-2018 04:23 AM
    So I'm like wtf mate
    08-12-2018 04:24 AM