So dilemma

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
So apparently, if I want a tempered glass protector on my S7 Edge, I need to use a slim case that is hardly protective from drops, like the OEM leather case, a soft TPU case, or like the Xundd ultra slim case I have now. If I want a Spigen Slimarmor or Incipio or Xundd Knight or Beetle Pro, I'd have to go with no tempered glass.

In your opinions, is slim case + tempered glass better than medium-heavy duty case with no glass? Note I've managed to make a scratch on the screen already after having had a Note 2 with no screen protection for 4 years without getting it scratched.

anon(9602380)

Jan 7, 2016
Visit site
Not sure who is telling you no screen protector with a substantial case. I have the S8 Plus. I've had the Otterbox Comutter and Defender. As well the Speck Presidio. And with all three cases I've had a curved glass protector without any issues. The only thing is you have to be careful changing cases so that you don't catch the edge of the screen protector when taking them on and off.

I would do a little more exploring. I know you'll find a screen protector and good case combo if you search.

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Not sure who is telling you no screen protector with a substantial case. I have the S8 Plus. I've had the Otterbox Comutter and Defender. As well the Speck Presidio. And with all three cases I've had a curved glass protector without any issues. The only thing is you have to be careful changing cases so that you don't catch the edge of the screen protector when taking them on and off.

I would do a little more exploring. I know you'll find a screen protector and good case combo if you search.
I've tried several but they are always pushing up the screen protector, or the volume and power keys are too difficult to use with a protector on. The glass protector I currently have goes all the way around the corner and is basically flush with all the entire front glass of the phone. The rugged cases I find eat a little bit of glass on the sides. 😑

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital