Application Manager and the other apps that usually appear above a line on top of the Applications screen on my S7 Edge have disappeared. Does anyone know what could have caused this or how to fix it?
    07-19-2017 11:11 AM
    I don't know what the 'applications screen' is on the S7e, but you can get to app manager in Settings.
    07-19-2017 11:19 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are you using the stock TouchWiz launcher, or a 3rd party launcher like Google Now or Nova? I know that the Google Now Launcher has an option to turn off App Suggestions (in the Settings>Google>Search menu), while Nova Launcher has an option for Frequently Used Apps. I'm not sure about TouchWiz, since I don't have direct experience with it.
    07-19-2017 11:21 AM
    It is under Settings>Applications. Application Manager is supposed to appear at the top of that screen on S7 Edge and it's no longer there.
    07-19-2017 05:20 PM
    I am using Touchwiz Home, no third party launcher
    07-19-2017 05:21 PM
    It is under Settings>Applications. Application Manager
    Okay, misunderstood which screen you were talking about. Does the Settings page have any view options?
    07-19-2017 06:00 PM
    Nougat removed the option to be able to put like 6 shortcuts on the top of the settings screen.

Anyway, just go to settings>apps. Thetr are drop down menus there.

What are you trying to do with Application Manager anyway? Can't really remember what it's for.
    07-20-2017 09:19 AM
    Application Manager and the other apps that usually appear above a line on top of the Applications screen on my S7 Edge have disappeared. Does anyone know what could have caused this or how to fix it?
    I have the same problem with my S7 but none of the answers work. I have NO Application Manager, and there is no Settings on the pull down screen. I did go to the regular Settings but there is no option for Application Manager. It is quite irritating as my phone is not showing anything on the screen when a call comes in, except for the usual date and time. Did you figure it out???
    05-31-2018 11:17 AM
    I have the same problem with my S7 but none of the answers work. I have NO Application Manager, and there is no Settings on the pull down screen. I did go to the regular Settings but there is no option for Application Manager. It is quite irritating as my phone is not showing anything on the screen when a call comes in, except for the usual date and time. Did you figure it out???
    06-21-2018 03:42 PM
    I just updated my Samsung S7 and I am beyond frustrated. I cannot find anywhere on this phone to clear the cache. I used to kinda like cell phones. Starting to dislike them. Very much. I remember when you had the choice to update or not. Now it forces you to and then everything gets rearranged.
    06-21-2018 03:44 PM