I deleted cheetah quickpic as I heard terrible things about the company. This keyboard has great reviews and fantastic themes. I use swiftkey and Gboard now. I liked A1 keyboard but predicting was not too good) Is there any reason not to use it? Concerned about security? But I also noticed the built in device manager seems to be from the same company.. Your thoughts
    08-10-2017 12:34 AM
    At least the device manager does not add toast while using it. Either Samsung has reigned Cheetah Mobile in or their app have improved. I had nasty experiences with quickpic, but at least did not lose any images as a have a cloud backup. I'd give the keyboard a try on a non essential device as its my main interface with the phone.
    08-10-2017 03:47 AM
    At least the device manager does not add toast while using it. Either Samsung has reigned Cheetah Mobile in or their app have improved. I had nasty experiences with quickpic, but at least did not lose any images as a have a cloud backup. I'd give the keyboard a try on a non essential device as its my main interface with the phone.
    That's my worry as it may remember passwords etc but surely if it wasn't secure it would not be allowed?
    08-10-2017 08:13 AM
    I tried it on my old note 4. Not very smooth and any themes other than the few basics takes you to external links. Flow is very slow in comparison to swiftkey. So it's uninstalled on my note.
    08-10-2017 11:19 PM