Wireless charging?

AKFL3TCH3R

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys! I've been using my new S7 Edge and loving it.
I've been curious about wireless charging. How many of you actually use It? Is it safe? Effective? Does it cause battery life to diminish overtime? Your experiences?

anon(9602380)

Jan 7, 2016
Visit site
I've been using wireless charging on my S8 Plus since day one. I got my S8 Plus only a few days after launch. I really like wireless charging. It is fast. It does warm up the phone but not anywhere near a dangerous level. It's an inherent feature of fast charging. I have not seen any diminish in battery life and I'm a heavy user of my phones.

It will wear out a battery faster. But even fast charging with a cable will do that. By how much faster I can't tell you. Is is perfectly safe. I have both a regular and convertible wireless charger from Samsung. I've never had any issues with the chargers.

I will tell you that the case you have on your phone can be an issue with it. I had an Otterbox Defender and with that case the wireless charging would not work. So you will need to be careful what case you use. Some cases will not work with it. Especially if it's a thick case. It's the only thing that I can say is a problem.

Dngrsone

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Yes, fast charging will degrade your battery over time. With that said, unless you are planning on having this phone for four years, I doubt you will notice the problem.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463