Some Games don't go online now, how do I fix it!!?

Mohamed MAK

Sep 7, 2017
Visit site
I Have A Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge , I Had A Lot Of Games On It Like Clash Royale, Clash Of Clans, Asphalt 8, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Generations & Duel Links, And a Few Others. Then I Decided To Reset My Phone To The Factory Settings, It's Done And Every Thing Is Beautiful And I Updated The Software Again And Installed All My Apps & Games, But Suddenly Some Games Like Duel Links And Asphalt 8 Didn't Log Into Google Play Games Profile Or Even Connecting To Facebook While Others Do.
I Tried To Delete Cash And Data, Same Problem. Uninstall And Reinstall For Both Games & Google Play Games, Same Issue, Clear Cash Partition From Boot Menu, Use VPN And Fake GPS Location Apps, Change Region And Country, Tried Another Networks Mobile Data And Wifi, Nothing Happens.
Do I Have To Reset My Phone Once Again? Or There's Another Option !!?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Why did you do a factory reset? Was the phone malfunctioning?

Are you installing these games from Google Play Store, or somewhere else?

Mohamed MAK

Sep 7, 2017
Visit site
I Reset My Phone Because I Had Too Many Games And Data And I Just Wanted To Feel Like As It's New Phone, And Of Course I Downloaded Them From Play Store, And BTW It was The Exactly Same Version that I Had Before Reset, I Want an Answer, Not Another Question

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I Want an Answer, Not Another Question
To try to answer questions, we often need to know more information. None of us are magicians, and as much as I'd like to, I can't read minds. The reason I asked if the games came from the Play Store or not is because apps installed from other sources (e.g., downloading them as an apk from some random site) might have compatibility issues (since those sites won't test the compatibility of the app with your specific phone). The reason I asked why you did a factory reset is to find out if you did it because the phone was acting up -- this might then suggest an issue with the firmware. But as you now clarify, neither are the case, so I can eliminate those possibilities.

For Google Play Games, you might just have to disconnect the game, then reconnect it. Unfortunately, you'll lose the saved game data, though. See the steps in the last section here: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/3129939?hl=en

snowvivi

Aug 1, 2022
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Did you read through this thread?

I am having the same issue after an update. And yes i read the previous posts and tried to do it but it's not working..... I have downloaded these games from Play Store and they have account on Play games. The problem is when the game opens there are no servers for me to choose as it says that I am not connected to a network. I used to play the same game in the same network before the update and never had this issue.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I am having the same issue after an update. And yes i read the previous posts and tried to do it but it's not working..... I have downloaded these games from Play Store and they have account on Play games. The problem is when the game opens there are no servers for me to choose as it says that I am not connected to a network. I used to play the same game in the same network before the update and never had this issue.
Welcome to AC!
Which device your playing the games on?

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using AC Forums mobile app

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Welcome to Android Central! Does this happen on both wi-fi and mobile data? Do you have any security or firewall apps running in the background?

snowvivi

Aug 1, 2022
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Does this happen on both wi-fi and mobile data? Do you have any security or firewall apps running in the background?

I don't think i have any extra firewall apps installed other then the ones that already come with the phone or update....

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It might be a problem with the game's servers. Do you know of anyone else having the same issue?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad