I am experiencing eye pain after using my s7 edge for any length of time.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I use other screens a lot with no bad effects on my eyes any one else experiencing the same thing. Any other phone easier in the eyes?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
See an ophthalmologist. I've used my phone for hours and not suffered any pain. If's not the phone, but it could be the color temperature of the phone that's affecting something in your eyes. (A lot of screens have a lot of blue output, and that bothers some people.) You might benefit from a slight yellow plastic screen protector. (But get your eyes checked first - bring your phone with you. This isn't a medical forum, so don't take chances with your eyes here - see a professional.)

Lwatson45

Jan 14, 2017
Visit site
If those other suggestions don't work then go get your eyes checked. I had to get glasses just for computer use due to what you are describing. Go to an optometrist. You don't need an ophthalmologist unless you think you have an eye disorder or might require specialized medical or surgical treatment.

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
In addition to lowering the brightness and color intensity, you can also use SideSync or Miracast to mirror your screen to a computer or TV if you have things you need to do on your phone for long periods of time.