I know that is a weird request, but hear me out. I work from home a couple of days a week, and my office is in the basement, so I get a really crappy signal there. So I started using Wi-Fi calling for my conference calls, but All Call Recorder is not able to record calls on WiFi. So, I disabled WiFi calling, so that I can record my calls, but when the signal switches from 4G to 3G and to 1X, it drops the call. If I can only get my phone to stay on 1X, all my calls are perfect, no issues. And, I don't think 1X or 4G have anything to do with calling but I want to test my theory out. Please let me know if there is a way to keep me on 1X, while I am working, and then 4G, when I need it. I have tried to turn off data, but that doesn't really seem to help. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
    01-04-2018 11:13 AM
    Have you considered finding out if a cell signal booster from your service provider for your home? Because if that works then you don't have to worry about the cell signal changing or dropping issue?
    01-04-2018 11:24 AM
    Yes. Verizon's cell booster costs 300 bucks. I tried it for a month, but didn't think it was worth it. I can make calls from the basement, but when the networks switch, that's when it drops the call.
    01-04-2018 02:54 PM