When looking through my google chrome app i noticed that under 'all sites' websites such as:

Were on the list. I usually delete them but they tend to reappear after browsing or just on their own. I was wondering if anyone else has this or knows what it is.

01-30-2018 09:30 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Where exactly are you seeing that? AMP means Accelerated Mobile Pages, and is how the Google search app brings up webpages quickly when you tap a result. Those listings probably refer to those sites you're bringing up through the Google search app.

Read more about AMP here: https://www.ampproject.org/
    01-30-2018 01:16 PM
    Hey, thanks for the response. The place im seeing this is i the chrome app if you click on the dots in the top right, then go settings>site settings>all sites. The thing that was perculiar about these links is that they do not appear in my history, and they arent in the same form as typical amp urls. Ive since disables 3rd party cookies and i havent seen them since so i think it may have someyhing to do with that. Let me know if you see something similar in your 'all sites' tab. Thanks again
    01-30-2018 01:23 PM
    I see a lot of ampproject.net sites as well. I don't know the details, but I still suspect these are related to any site you open from the Google search app. The Google search app may not be formally opening Chrome to open the links, but the AMP sites probably still show up in Chrome's history.
    01-30-2018 08:27 PM