samsung galaxy s7 edge (sm-935F) uk sim free "failed to varify for dmverity hash tree

marty1112

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
HI i am having a problem with my samsung galaxy s7 edge i updated to the latest firmware a few days ago and apps started crashing constantly causing the phone to go into a boot loop after a few minutes.

So i tried to flash the latest firmware using odin which went fine but i now have the error "failed to varify for dmverty hash tree" "reboot into recovery again"
i have tried the latest XEU and BTU firmware without any success. my phone details are:

model: sm-G935F (s7 edge)
carrier: Sim Free

The problem is i don't know which firmware to install to get it to work again.

is their any way to get past the dmverty error without having the oem unlock option enabled?

also i think the phone reset the settings when it went into the boot loop and turned the "oem unlock" setting off (which i didn't realise untill after i re-flashed the firmware with odin)

Also i am having issues working out which firmware to install off updato.com to remove the dmverty error i have tried the latest btu and xeu versions with the same results.

thanks for your help i have been messing around with this phone for over 10 hours with no success.

EDIT: when i reboot the phone it comes up with the android error logo and "no command" text also i think the phone has reset itself when it rebooted last night and disabled the oem unlock option which could be part of the problem.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar