HI i am having a problem with my samsung galaxy s7 edge i updated to the latest firmware a few days ago and apps started crashing constantly causing the phone to go into a boot loop after a few minutes.

So i tried to flash the latest firmware using odin which went fine but i now have the error "failed to varify for dmverty hash tree" "reboot into recovery again"
    i have tried the latest XEU and BTU firmware without any success. my phone details are:

model: sm-G935F (s7 edge)
    carrier: Sim Free

The problem is i don't know which firmware to install to get it to work again.

is their any way to get past the dmverty error without having the oem unlock option enabled?

also i think the phone reset the settings when it went into the boot loop and turned the "oem unlock" setting off (which i didn't realise untill after i re-flashed the firmware with odin)

Also i am having issues working out which firmware to install off updato.com to remove the dmverty error i have tried the latest btu and xeu versions with the same results.

thanks for your help i have been messing around with this phone for over 10 hours with no success.

EDIT: when i reboot the phone it comes up with the android error logo and "no command" text also i think the phone has reset itself when it rebooted last night and disabled the oem unlock option which could be part of the problem.
    02-21-2018 03:02 PM