Idk if this happened because of an update, but the calendar used to "highlight" the entire event with the assigned color and now it just shows a thin colored line in front of the event. It was way easier to see what was happening when the whole thing showed the color. Please someone tell me that I can make it go back to how it used to be! I seriously bought this phone because of how the calendar showed its events! Thanks!
    02-28-2018 08:56 PM
    Idk if this happened because of an update, but the calendar used to "highlight" the entire event with the assigned color and now it just shows a thin colored line in front of the event. It was way easier to see what was happening when the whole thing showed the color. Please someone tell me that I can make it go back to how it used to be! I seriously bought this phone because of how the calendar showed its events! Thanks!
    The highlighted events are if events are set as 'whole day'. Can't remember which update did this though.
    02-28-2018 09:13 PM
    Yeah, i see that the whole day events are still like that but i want them all like that! So you think there's no going back?
    02-28-2018 10:25 PM
    Yeah, i see that the whole day events are still like that but i want them all like that! So you think there's no going back?
    As far as I know, no. Unless you manage to find a calendar app that displays the way you want it.
    02-28-2018 10:52 PM