Can anyone help me? I'm trying to flash my phone to the latest Sprint firmware and then to the

Shinedowngirl87

May 22, 2017
Visit site
Switched from Sprint to Cricket, MMS messages go in and out, I added the APN settings from Cricket, still goes in and out, so I decided to flash the unlocked firmware from an XDA post. Booting up my phone is stuck in a bootloop at the Samsung welcome to android screen. My phone will go into recovery mode, and I can power it off, I can get into download mode. I can't get into safe mode but I'm about to try again, in recovery mode it says E: failed to mount in recovery mode /system invalid argument. When I turn the phone on, it just goes straight to recovery mode. It will not go into safe mode, it won't go past the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Powered by Android Screen. Odin said it flashed Sprint's firmware successfully. Please help me, I'm a stay at home Mom and I have an 8 month old. I need my phone to work asap I would really appreciate it. I am a newbie to flashing roms. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

ScottsoNJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Switched from Sprint to Cricket, MMS messages go in and out, I added the APN settings from Cricket, still goes in and out, so I decided to flash the unlocked firmware from an XDA post. Booting up my phone is stuck in a bootloop at the Samsung welcome to android screen. My phone will go into recovery mode, and I can power it off, I can get into download mode. I can't get into safe mode but I'm about to try again, in recovery mode it says E: failed to mount in recovery mode /system invalid argument. When I turn the phone on, it just goes straight to recovery mode. It will not go into safe mode, it won't go past the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Powered by Android Screen. Odin said it flashed Sprint's firmware successfully. Please help me, I'm a stay at home Mom and I have an 8 month old. I need my phone to work asap I would really appreciate it. I am a newbie to flashing roms. Thank you in advance.

I think you would get more knowledgeable help over at XDA.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julieharrison