3 minor problems in my system settings

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have a galaxy s7 edge and I have found three minor problems in my android system recently. I'm not sure if the problems appeard themselves or i myself cuased them by deleting something or changing some setting.

1. In device maintenance, storage, it shows my phone storage 8 gb, although it's 32 gb. And shows all data except apps "0".

2. In software update, when I click update manually, it shows the massage "software update stopped" and "keeps stopping".

3. I can't change my wallpaper. I can change themes but whe I try to change wallpaper from system setting or samsung themes, I press the "set wallpaper" button but nothing happens and when I try to do it from gallery, it says "unable to load photo".

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Did you get the phone directly from your carrier, or did you get it from a 3rd party seller? If the latter, there's the possibility it's a clone or knockoff. Install an app like CPU-Z and tell us what kind of CPU it detects. If it's a Mediatek, then it's a knockoff.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Also, you can go to the play store and get "genuine galaxy" app for a quick look as well. Welcome and report back eh?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Also, you can go to the play store and get "genuine galaxy" app for a quick look as well. Welcome and report back eh?

That sounds like a good app to use, but I can't find it -- did they take it off the Play Store, or could they have changed the name?