I have a galaxy s7 edge and I have found three minor problems in my android system recently. I'm not sure if the problems appeard themselves or i myself cuased them by deleting something or changing some setting.

1. In device maintenance, storage, it shows my phone storage 8 gb, although it's 32 gb. And shows all data except apps "0".

2. In software update, when I click update manually, it shows the massage "software update stopped" and "keeps stopping".

3. I can't change my wallpaper. I can change themes but whe I try to change wallpaper from system setting or samsung themes, I press the "set wallpaper" button but nothing happens and when I try to do it from gallery, it says "unable to load photo".
    06-17-2018 08:46 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Did you get the phone directly from your carrier, or did you get it from a 3rd party seller? If the latter, there's the possibility it's a clone or knockoff. Install an app like CPU-Z and tell us what kind of CPU it detects. If it's a Mediatek, then it's a knockoff.
    06-17-2018 11:40 PM
    Also, you can go to the play store and get "genuine galaxy" app for a quick look as well. Welcome and report back eh?
    B. Diddy likes this.
    06-18-2018 02:04 AM
    Also, you can go to the play store and get "genuine galaxy" app for a quick look as well. Welcome and report back eh?
    That sounds like a good app to use, but I can't find it -- did they take it off the Play Store, or could they have changed the name?
    06-18-2018 08:03 PM