Hello,

When using bluetooth headphones, the volume on my Galaxy s7 edge is too quiet but when I increase the volume by one click on the volume rocker the volume is way too loud (the volume jumps from 33% volume to 40%... I would like it to be at 35% or so). I have tried some third party apps to solve the problem but even though they allow smaller increments, the volume remains the same until I reach 40%. How can I make it so the volume increase more gradually?

Thanks
    10-03-2018 08:04 PM
    Sounds like a bad resistive ladder in the audio section of your phone when it's on BT. Unfortunately that's on the motherboard, so it's an expensive fix.

The only other possibility I can think of is /system/etc/mixer_paths.xml (if it exists in your phone). Some changes in there might help. (The phone has to be rooted to edit that file.)
    10-04-2018 12:46 PM
    Sounds like a bad resistive ladder in the audio section of your phone when it's on BT. Unfortunately that's on the motherboard, so it's an expensive fix.

The only other possibility I can think of is /system/etc/mixer_paths.xml (if it exists in your phone). Some changes in there might help. (The phone has to be rooted to edit that file.)
    That sucks. I have the same problem. I want to be able to hear my music, but not become deaf at the same time.
    01-27-2019 05:36 AM
    Have you tried the Sound Assistant?
    01-27-2019 06:01 AM