Hi,

ever since I had a system update earlier this year, my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge has basically become unusable within my Wi-Fi at home. I have Android version 8.0.0, Samsung Experience version 9.0. I'm using a Virgin Media VIVID 350 Optical Fibre Broadband. All my other devices work just fine within the Wi-Fi such as laptop, TV, tablet and PC. Within less than a minute, the S7 Edge shows an exclamation mark beside my Wi-Fi symbol (if I am lucky that is, sometimes it doesn't even do that).
    I've switched from DHCP to static too, but that doesn't help. Several other S7 Edge users seem to be having this issue, so when is there finally going to be an update that fixes this??

Cheers
    07-12-2019 03:29 PM
    Try rebooting your router. This is normally the first step with wifi issues. Also, "forget" the connection and start again. Also, clear the cache on the device. There seems to have been many different other problems caused by the latest update. If all else fails, back up your device and factory reset it. If this doesn't work it's a problem Samsung should fix. Whether they will, your guess is as good as mine
    07-13-2019 07:30 AM