Hi, ive come across somethimg a bit odd about my Samsung S7 (Edge) and im not sure if it was from an update or it should not be like this. So before, in the settings, there were three options for ringtones. 1. Incoming call ringtone, 2. Recieved message ringtone and 3. Recieved notifications ringtone, such as Instagram. Every since ive had thos phone back in 2017, theyve been very useful to me, and recently, ive just realised the ringtone hasnt been playing for when i get messages. So i went into settings to figure out if it was still set up and absolutely nothing for messages showed up, and its kind of annoying for me. Can someone please help?
    07-16-2019 07:01 AM
    Hi, ive come across somethimg a bit odd about my Samsung S7 (Edge) and im not sure if it was from an update or it should not be like this. So before, in the settings, there were three options for ringtones. 1. Incoming call ringtone, 2. Recieved message ringtone and 3. Recieved notifications ringtone, such as Instagram. Every since ive had thos phone back in 2017, theyve been very useful to me, and recently, ive just realised the ringtone hasnt been playing for when i get messages. So i went into settings to figure out if it was still set up and absolutely nothing for messages showed up, and its kind of annoying for me. Can someone please help?
    Sure , me or other members be happy to assist you , once you register a account here, we can go over some things.
    07-16-2019 09:10 AM