05-18-2020 04:18 AM
71 123
tools
    Try under general management>reset>reset network?
    03-28-2020 04:44 PM
    HI i tried it and the probleme is still there. what else can i try?
    04-04-2020 09:00 PM
    Have you tried safe mode ?
    04-04-2020 09:13 PM
    yes didnt solve it
    04-04-2020 10:25 PM
    yes didnt solve it
    OK next ...setting >apps>3 dots upper right corner tap>scroll to reset app preferences and choose it and retest.
    04-04-2020 10:43 PM
    hi
    the problem is still there, is there anything else i can try?
    04-12-2020 08:19 PM
    You up for factory reset?
    04-12-2020 08:38 PM
    yes . but i beleive before it requires to check if i l be able to make it work again because i remind that this phone comes from korea and i do not read korean. on the download operation picture can you see it is written in korean?
    i a part of me is concerned that at some point we would come across korean text without being able to react to it cause we cant read it . do you understand?

My other concern is if will need tweeking after the reset since maybe the phone has been modified to be able to function on america technology. ?
    04-12-2020 08:50 PM
    yes . but i beleive before it requires to check if i l be able to make it work again because i remind that this phone comes from korea and i do not read korean. on the download operation picture can you see it is written in korean?
    i a part of me is concerned that at some point we would come across korean text without being able to react to it cause we cant read it . do you understand?

My other concern is if will need tweeking after the reset since maybe the phone has been modified to be able to function on america technology. ?
    Wow ...i thought all along we dealing with US version lol

So this phone for Korean market ?
    Setting and everything in Korean?
    04-12-2020 08:54 PM
    sk telecom is written at opening and closing of cellphone .
    originally from korean market yes

also on the post 22 the test a guy asked me to do reveal korean writings.
    the apps in my phone as i show on pictures are in english as you can see on post 29

SK Telecom Co., Ltd. is a South Korean wireless telecommunications operator; it is part of the SK Group, one of the country's largest chaebols. SK Telecom is South Korea's largest wireless carrier: it leads the local market with 50.5 percent share as
    04-12-2020 09:32 PM
    sk telecom is written at opening and closing of cellphone .
    originally from korean market yes

also on the post 22 the test a guy asked me to do reveal korean writings.
    the apps in my phone as i show on pictures are in english as you can see on post 29

SK Telecom Co., Ltd. is a South Korean wireless telecommunications operator; it is part of the SK Group, one of the country's largest chaebols. SK Telecom is South Korea's largest wireless carrier: it leads the local market with 50.5 percent share as
    Must of missed that , but thing is we dealing with completely different version of the phone from different market , but all I can suggest is try to factory reset see if it helps if not I'm going to go with its not for US region. And no you can't flash International version to US version.
    04-12-2020 09:52 PM
    i think i remember that farctory reset in done within the phone but will i have to plug it in a pc at some point do download whatever?
    04-12-2020 10:07 PM
    i think i remember that farctory reset in done within the phone but will i have to plug it in a pc at some point do download whatever?
    Yeah make sure you do a back up , should be in settings > maybe under general then reset
    04-12-2020 10:08 PM
    back up for what?
    if i copy paste my documents and picture on my pc what else can a back up be used for?
    04-12-2020 10:26 PM
    back up for what?
    if i copy paste my documents and picture on my pc what else can a back up be used for?
    If you use Samsung cloud or Google photos , can back up text ,phone logs,pictures,videos,app data etc..
    04-12-2020 10:28 PM
    ok and once i will have clicked reset, what will i come acrosse what will i have to do or choose ?
    04-12-2020 10:36 PM
    ok and once i will have clicked reset, what will i come acrosse what will i have to do or choose ?
    Once you choose that it will warn it removes all data, and link accounts and will need to be restored once it boot up.
    04-12-2020 10:37 PM
    I dont use clouds, i already back up picture and text . is this the data you talk about to be restored or it is kind of software on other stuff
    04-12-2020 10:50 PM
    Then you should be ok , app date can get saved to the cloud but since you don't use no worries.
    04-12-2020 10:55 PM
    HI i flashed my phone not it is in coreen and i use yandex to have this translation are you willing to help me with that? i wish to find a way to but it back in english do you know the way?

as of now they ask me to choose between those 3 options it seems to be about privacy , il wish to give as little permission to the phone but still be able to use it.
    Agree to the terms and conditions
    Samsung apps access permissions guide
    About the access rights of Samsung apps that are installed on the HWA phone
    We will advise you.
    Learn more
    O User License Agreement
    Important information includes the User License Agreement
    Read carefully please.
    Learn more
    O collection of personal information-consent to use
    Samsung's user data collection is Samsung personal information
    Comply with the treatment policy.
    Learn more
    O diagnostic information
    Agree to collect diagnostic and usage information.
    Learn more
    05-18-2020 04:15 AM
    here is the image
    id dont know what i need to click
    lol
    05-18-2020 04:18 AM
71 123