How to get notified of voicemail received when phone was off, or Airplane Mode? Galaxy S7 Edge.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
sk telecom is written at opening and closing of cellphone .
originally from korean market yes

also on the post 22 the test a guy asked me to do reveal korean writings.
the apps in my phone as i show on pictures are in english as you can see on post 29

SK Telecom Co., Ltd. is a South Korean wireless telecommunications operator; it is part of the SK Group, one of the country's largest chaebols. SK Telecom is South Korea's largest wireless carrier: it leads the local market with 50.5 percent share as
Must of missed that , but thing is we dealing with completely different version of the phone from different market , but all I can suggest is try to factory reset see if it helps if not I'm going to go with its not for US region. And no you can't flash International version to US version.

androidloveryes

Dec 5, 2019
Visit site
HI i flashed my phone not it is in coreen and i use yandex to have this translation are you willing to help me with that? i wish to find a way to but it back in english do you know the way?

as of now they ask me to choose between those 3 options it seems to be about privacy , il wish to give as little permission to the phone but still be able to use it.
Agree to the terms and conditions
Samsung apps access permissions guide
About the access rights of Samsung apps that are installed on the HWA phone
We will advise you.
Learn more
O User License Agreement
Important information includes the User License Agreement
Read carefully please.
Learn more
O collection of personal information-consent to use
Samsung's user data collection is Samsung personal information
Comply with the treatment policy.
Learn more
O diagnostic information
Agree to collect diagnostic and usage information.
Learn more

androidloveryes

Dec 5, 2019
Visit site
hi
i flashed it and i still cannot see notification voice mail for when specifically i get out of airplane mode and someone hase left a message meanwhile...
what does that mean ?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
hi
i flashed it and i still cannot see notification voice mail for when specifically i get out of airplane mode and someone hase left a message meanwhile...
what does that mean ?
Probably something with that device variant , you tried everything possible and nothing has worked .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34