How to get notified of voicemail received when phone was off, or Airplane Mode? Galaxy S7 Edge.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
hum are ou saying that not being notified that i received a voicemail while my phone was off on in airplain mode is normal nowadays to summarise?
I take that back , I was able to get a notification after I took my Note 10+ out of air plane mode , sorry was testing my other phones and couldn't on my pixel 4xl , ...so seems certain phones

androidloveryes

Dec 5, 2019
Visit site
ok once i will have clicked on force stop, will there be a button to tell it to run again? cause i click force start on a Tmobile app and it stayed gray, not turning back!

androidloveryes

Dec 5, 2019
Visit site
yes . but i beleive before it requires to check if i l be able to make it work again because i remind that this phone comes from korea and i do not read korean. on the download operation picture can you see it is written in korean?
i a part of me is concerned that at some point we would come across korean text without being able to react to it cause we cant read it . do you understand?

My other concern is if will need tweeking after the reset since maybe the phone has been modified to be able to function on america technology. ?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
yes . but i beleive before it requires to check if i l be able to make it work again because i remind that this phone comes from korea and i do not read korean. on the download operation picture can you see it is written in korean?
i a part of me is concerned that at some point we would come across korean text without being able to react to it cause we cant read it . do you understand?

My other concern is if will need tweeking after the reset since maybe the phone has been modified to be able to function on america technology. ?
Wow ...i thought all along we dealing with US version lol

So this phone for Korean market ?
Setting and everything in Korean?

androidloveryes

Dec 5, 2019
Visit site
sk telecom is written at opening and closing of cellphone .
originally from korean market yes

also on the post 22 the test a guy asked me to do reveal korean writings.
the apps in my phone as i show on pictures are in english as you can see on post 29

SK Telecom Co., Ltd. is a South Korean wireless telecommunications operator; it is part of the SK Group, one of the country's largest chaebols. SK Telecom is South Korea's largest wireless carrier: it leads the local market with 50.5 percent share as

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance