Samsung S7 edge bsod + red light flashing

Rahul Meena1

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
My Samsung Galaxy S7 edge was working fine till day before yesterday. I unplug the phone from charging to do some work and it was just dead with red notification light flashing. Tried every combo from force restart to charging it wired or wirelessly nothing changed and no response.

I waited for phone to self discharge automatically and yesterday it happened so that the flashing red light also gone. I tried charging the phone for 5-6 hours wirelessly and wired to o, trieddifferent combos of key pressing with wired/wireless charger plugged in and without charger too, but it is not responding to anything.

Before this my phone was working perfectly normal with good battery backup and I am sure that didn't dropped it either. The worst part is COVID 19 outbreak has make things really difficult as due to lockdown can't take any outside help as if now. Please help!

Rahul Meena1

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Is that the original battery? Sounds like battery needs replacing.

Yes that's the original battery which comes along with a brand new handset, bought it 2.5 years ago.

I am not an expert but if its a case of battery going bad, I would have anticipated it a little before this has happened, cause not even a single time I had faced a battery issue in last couple of weeks or in 2.5 years for that matter.