Hey everyone,

I bought my grandfather an AT&T S7, in the US and took it to Portugal now.
    AT&T unlocked it with no problem by giving me the code but I don't have Portuguese as an available language, since the phone was the model from the US market (kinda ridiculous at least nowadays, since every single phone, watch, tablet or computer can be set for any language).

Anyway, I tried using adb commands and super privileges to apps such as more locale 2 but I can't get the whole phone to just change language, it's not working decently.

I called Samsung and they say I can't do anything but in the meantime I got the original ROM for the Portuguese market from Sammobile, my last hope.

My problem is, I have a SM-930A (us model) and the ROM is for the SM-930F (global model), can I use Odin to install this?

Is there any other way to get this in Portuguese? I've been around it for weeks and I really wanted my grandfather to have a decent phone he can use...
    Thanks a lot in advance,

All the best!
    09-15-2016 09:43 AM
    Here's a very long read for you. Root s7 at&t g930a & g935a | AT&T Samsung Galaxy S7
    That covers rooting. In relation to flashing the firmware for a different model, no it can't be done without potentially bricking your device. Anything AT&T is about the worst thing you can buy if you want flexibility, due to its locked bootloader,
    09-15-2016 11:53 AM